- Two cups of flour.
- A third of a cup of oil.
- 1 teaspoon of instant yeast.
- A teaspoon of baking powder.
- Two tablespoons of powdered milk.
- an egg.
- a pinch of salt.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Dry thyme.
- the water.
- black olive.
- Roomi cheese.
- Mozzarella cheese.
- tomato juice.
- Dry thyme.
- Black pepper.
how to prepare
- Mix the flour, salt, sugar, yeast, powdered milk and dried thyme.
- Add the oil, egg and water and stir the mixture until you get a cohesive paste.
- Leave the dough to rest a bit, then roll it out and place it on a tray, then add the sauce.
- Mix the tuna, onion, pepper, salt and cumin, and a little oil can be added.
- Add the mixture to the dough, then add the olives, roumi and mozzarella.
- Bake until ripe and then serve.
Prepare the sauce:
- Mix the tomato juice, garlic, thyme, oil, salt and black pepper over the heat.
- Leave the mixture until it becomes thick and then allow to calm down.
- One and two-thirds of a cup of flour.
- Two tablespoons of starch.
- Three quarters of a teaspoon of salt.
- A tablespoon of baking powder.
- A quarter teaspoon of baking soda.
- Cup of soft butter.
- A cup of fine granulated sugar.
- Four large eggs.
- Two egg yolks.
- A teaspoon of liquid vanilla.
- Three quarters of a cup of curdled milk.
- Half a cup of milk.
- Three egg whites.
- Half a cup of fine granulated sugar.
- A cup and a half of soft butter.
- A teaspoon and a half of liquid vanilla.
- Half a cup of peanut cream.
- Coarse coconut, raisins, kiwi, strawberry, pineapple, banana and food coloring for serving.
how to prepare
- Heat the oven to a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare a round mold and grease the bottom and sides with ghee, put a piece of parchment paper inside and sprinkle some flour while stirring to coat the sides with flour, and the excess flour should be squeezed out.
- Prepare the cake batter by sifting the flour, starch, salt, baking powder and baking soda on a sheet of parchment paper or in a deep dish.
- Put the butter and sugar in the bowl of the mixer and beat on medium speed until the mixture becomes frothy and light yellow in color.
- Add an egg and beat until it disappears, then add the rest of the eggs gradually, beating after each addition until the eggs disappear, then add the vanilla.
- Add milk and milk alternately with flour mixture and beat for one minute until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pan, tapping the pan lightly against the edge of the table to even out the surface.
- Put the mold in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until it turns golden, and you can test the ripeness of the cake with a wooden stick.
- Remove the cake from the oven and place it on a wire rack to cool slightly, then remove the cake from the pan and let it cool completely.
- Cut the cake in half widthwise using a long serrated knife.
- Put a layer of cake on a serving plate, then spread half the amount of cream.
- Put on the second layer and distribute the rest of the cream on the surface, leaving a distance of 1 cm from the edges without cream.
- Sprinkle the fruit and coconut over the pizza and serve straight away.
Preparation of the cream:
- Put the egg whites in the mixer bowl, heat the sugar until it melts and becomes hot, then put it in the mixer.
- Beat on medium speed until a shiny, sticky meringue forms and the meringue does not become stiff.
- Put the softened butter in another bowl and beat until fluffy.
- Put a little butter on the egg whites and beat gradually on low speed until the butter disappears and a foamy cream forms, then add the vanilla and drops of food coloring until the cream color turns dark red.