|Preparation time||ten minutes|
|cooking time||forty minutes|
|enough for||thirty people|
- Half a cup of hot milk.
- Two and a half cups of flour.
- 1 tablespoon of soft instant yeast.
- Three quarters of a cup of lukewarm water.
- A quarter cup of oil.
- Three quarters cup of brown flour.
- One teaspoon each: salt, baking powder.
- Three tablespoons of sugar.
how to prepare
- Put the solid ingredients in a bowl, and mix them with an electric mixer, or by hand, and stir until the dry ingredients are combined together.
- Add the liquid ingredients and knead on low speed until the ingredients are combined and a dough forms.
- Knead for five to eight minutes until the dough becomes smooth and homogeneous.
- Shape the dough into a ball, then place it in an oiled bowl.
- Grease the surface of the dough with oil, then wrap it in nylon and leave it in a warm place until it doubles in volume.
- Cut the dough into small pieces and leave to rest for fifteen minutes.
- Roll out each ball of dough using a rolling pin, on a floured surface.
- Put the tablets on a piece of cloth, cover with a second piece and leave for ten minutes.
- Heat a saj disc or a wide, heavy-bottomed skillet.
- Place a loaf of bread on the baking sheet and wait a few seconds until it begins to puff up, then flip the loaf to the other side and wait for bubbles to form.
- Keep turning the bread every few seconds until it browns a little.
Chicken saj bread
Saj Bread Ingredients:
- Four cups of white flour.
- A cup and a quarter of pure water.
- One tablespoon each: sugar and salt.
- A quarter cup of corn oil.
- Two tablespoons of curd.
- Two pieces of boiled chicken fillet, finely chopped.
- Two tablespoons of white vinegar.
- A grain cut into longitudinal slices of: tomatoes, onions and green peppers.
- Two fried potatoes, cut into long strips.
- One teaspoon each: salt, black pepper, ground paprika and spice mix.
- A tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Three tablespoons of corn oil.
how to prepare
- Put the sugar, salt, yogurt and water in a bowl and mix the ingredients.
- Gradually add the flour while continuing to mix.
- Add the oil and mix until the ingredients are combined and a cohesive dough forms, then cover it with a nylon bag and set aside until it ferments.
- Roll the saj bread into large balls, then set aside.
- Heat half the amount of oil in a skillet on the stove, then add the onions, green pepper and stir.
- Add the tomatoes, spice mix and stir the ingredients, then cover the mixture and leave on low heat for ten minutes or until cooked through.
- Heat the remaining amount of corn oil in another pan over the heat, then add the saj bread and leave on low heat for five minutes or until it turns red.
- Remove the saj bread from the heat, let it cool slightly, then spread it with mayonnaise.
- Stuff the saj bread with the mixture of chicken, tomatoes and fries, then roll it into buns.
Saj bread with chicken and potatoes
- ¼ cup chicken breast, cut into long strips.
- A grain cut into longitudinal slices of each of the following: tomatoes, potatoes.
- Crushed garlic cloves.
- One tablespoon each of the following: vinegar, mustard, mayonnaise, and chopped parsley.
- Half a century of finely chopped green chili.
- Small spoon of salt.
- Two tablespoons of finely chopped parsley.
- Three pieces of prepared saj bread.
how to prepare
- Mix the chicken breast, garlic, salt, vinegar, mayonnaise, mustard and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Cover the mixture with a nylon bag, then put it in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on the stove, then add the chicken and mayonnaise mixture and mix the ingredients.
- Add the potatoes, tomatoes and parsley, continuing to stir, then leave the mixture on low heat for ten minutes or until it is cooked.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and let it cool slightly.
- Stuff the saj bread with the chicken and potato mixture, then roll it into buns.