|Preparation time||10 minutes|
|cooking time||20 minutes|
|enough for||4 people|
- A third of a cup of oil.
- Onion cut into small pieces.
- A minced clove of garlic.
- A small piece of chopped ginger.
- Two green onions, cut into strips, taking care to separate the green parts from the white ones.
- Two cups of frozen vegetables or any leftover vegetables in the refrigerator (frozen peas, frozen carrots, frozen green beans, one red pepper, half a green pepper).
- A tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Two eggs.
- Two cups of cooked rice.
how to prepare
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a pan, then add the onions and sauté until the onions turn transparent.
- Add the garlic and ginger, and stir the mixture.
- Add the white parts of the green onions, stirring, then add the vegetables, continuing to stir; This is so that it acquires a crunch without becoming soft.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper, then add the soy sauce.
- Put the vegetables in another dish and keep them warm.
- Add another tablespoon of oil to a pan, then add the beaten eggs, stirring, and cooking is complete keeping the mixture fluffy and moist.
- Add the rest of the oil, then add the rice, taking care to stir to break up the lumps, then leave to heat.
- Adjust the taste of Chinese rice.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add the green parts of the green onion, then serve.
Chinese Shrimp Fried Rice
|cooking time||15 minutes|
|enough for||5 people|
- Three hundred grams of small prawns (prawns).
- Half a teaspoon of cumin.
- Quarter teaspoon of salt.
- Small pinch of black pepper.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of paprika (paprika).
- big egg.
- A cup of flour.
- Two cups of basmati rice.
- A tablespoon of corn oil.
- Small spoon of salt.
- Three tablespoons of corn oil.
- Two tablespoons of chopped ginger.
- A century of chopped red pepper.
- A tablespoon of chopped ginger.
- Four crushed garlic cloves.
- A quarter cup of soy sauce.
- Ten sliced garlic cloves.
- Green onion sticks cut into strips with leaves.
- Corn oil for frying.
how to prepare
Prepare the prawns:
- Put the prawns, cumin, salt, pepper and paprika in a deep plate and mix them; To coat the prawns with the spices, then add the eggs and stir to combine with the prawns and spices.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat, then add the garlic slices, stir until golden brown, then set aside.
- Fry the prawns in the same skillet until golden brown, then place them on a piece of paper towel; To get rid of excess oil, set it aside.
Preparing the rice:
- Wash the rice several times under cold water, then soak it in lukewarm water for about ten minutes.
- Put a sufficient amount of water in a deep saucepan, add oil and salt, then heat the water over high heat until it boils, then add the rice and boil for five minutes, then drain the rice and return it to the pan, and cook over low heat until cooked.
Prepare the sauce:
- Heat three tablespoons of oil in a Chinese cooking frying pan, over high heat, then add the ginger, garlic and pepper, and stir until it browns a little, then add the fried shrimp and stir for two minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and stir for one minute, then add the rice and stir over high heat for three minutes.
- Pour the rice into a serving dish, garnish with garlic and fried onions and serve immediately.