Pizza is one of the foods that both adults and children love, and they eat a lot of it in restaurants. Because some housewives may be afraid to make pizza at home, and it saves time and fatigue, but does not save money, and here we will introduce a very easy way to enjoy the delicious taste of pizza, which you can give to your children without fear of contaminating their clothes, and it can be a fun activity for you and your children if you involve them in making delicious pizza balls.
Cheese pizza balls
- Ready-to-use pizza dough or any type of pie dough.
- A cup of mozzarella cheese, cut into squares.
- Half a cup of green bell pepper, cut into small squares.
- Half a cup of homemade pizza sauce.
- Half a cup of black olives, cut into small squares.
- Half a cup of sausage, cut into small pieces.
- ¼ cup grated parmesan.
- A quarter teaspoon of dried thyme.
how to prepare
- Roll out the dough on a clean kitchen surface sprinkled with a little cornmeal, until it reaches the desired thickness, then cut the dough into circles using a pastry cutter or using a cup.
- Combine green peppers, olives, mozzarella cheese and sausages in a bowl.
- Put a tablespoon of the sausage mixture into each of the circles you cut, then close the dough and form it into balls, and continue doing this until the amount of dough is complete.
- Grease a baking sheet with a little oil, arrange the pizza balls on it, then sprinkle them with parmesan and thyme.
- Enter the tray in a hot oven at a temperature of one hundred and eighty, and for twenty to twenty-five minutes.
- Heat the pizza sauce a little, then serve it with the dish of pizza balls.
Fried pizza balls
- Ready-to-use pizza dough, or any other type of pie dough.
- One large green bell pepper, cut into strips.
- Half a cup of mushrooms, cut into thin slices.
- A cup of mozzarella cheese, cut into small cubes.
- ¼ cup finely chopped onions.
- A cup of ready-made or homemade pizza sauce (optional).
- Grated parmesan cheese for garnish (optional).
- A quantity of vegetable oil for frying.
how to prepare
- Roll out the dough on a clean, lightly floured surface to a thickness of one and a half centimeters, then cut it into circles using a cookie cutter or a sharp-edged cup.
- Combine cheese, green pepper and mushrooms, then stuff the pizza circles with a tablespoon of filling, then roll the dough into small balls.
- Heat the oil and fry the pizza balls in it until golden brown, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve the pizza balls with the hot pizza sauce.