How to make sautéed vegetables in the oven
Vegetables are an important food for the health of the body. Vegetables have a high nutritional value. They contain vitamins, minerals and fiber. However, there are many problems with eating vegetables, because there are many types of vegetables that are not popular with many, so vegetables must be prepared and prepared in many ways so that their taste becomes delicious and delicious. these people agree to eat vegetable dishes, one of the most important and delicious dishes that are prepared with vegetables is a sautéed vegetable dish, and sautéed vegetables can be prepared by boiling or in the oven, and the oven method remains the most delicious.
- Five hundred grams of carrots.
- Five hundred grams of zucchini.
- Ten bean sticks.
- Three crushed garlic cloves.
- A piece of green pepper.
- A sweet yellow pepper.
- A sweet red pepper.
- Ten small tomatoes.
- Half a cup of water.
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
- A pinch of ground cinnamon.
- A teaspoon of powdered chicken stock.
- ½ teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Half a teaspoon of mixed spices.
- Four tablespoons of olive oil.
- A teaspoon of dry thyme.
- Sprinkle with crushed ginger.
how to prepare
- Wash carrots, zucchini, beans, peppers, tomatoes and peppers of all colors well and drain the vegetables from the washing water.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the zucchini into cubes, the potatoes and the carrots into slices, and cut the bell pepper in the shape of rings, and the beans that we leave because they are whole pods, and also leave the tomatoes in their whole form.
- Arrange the vegetables in a round tray, so that the potatoes are added in the first layer, followed by the peppers, zucchini, carrots and bean pods, then the garlic mash is placed and the last layer is small tomatoes, then four tablespoons of olive oil are dropped on the vegetables.
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper, chicken broth, cinnamon, ginger, thyme, cumin and a spice blend over the vegetables, and close the tray by wrapping the box over the face of the tray.
- Turn on the oven at a temperature of one hundred and eighty degrees and leave it for a quarter of an hour until it warms up well.
- The tray is placed in the middle of the oven and left for thirty minutes, and after the end of the period it has matured.
How to register
- The sautéed vegetables are served hot and can accompany a plate of rice.
- The housewife can add slices of meat between the vegetables, giving it a special flavor and another taste, and the meat is placed in the vegetable stir-fry, first boiling the boneless meat for a quarter of an hour , then filtering it and filtering it between the layers of vegetables.
Vegetable drawer in the oven
- Four yellow bell peppers, washed and cut into large cubes.
- Four courgettes, washed and cut into circles.
- Four eggplants, washed and cut into circles.
- Three onions, peeled and cut into large chunks.
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, washed.
- Half a cup of vegetable oil.
- a tablespoon of salt.
- A teaspoon of hot red pepper.
- A teaspoon of dried basil.
how to prepare
- Heat the oven to a temperature of two hundred degrees Celsius.
- Put the yellow pepper, zucchini, eggplant, onions after cutting them and tomatoes in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle salt and dry basil over the vegetables.
- Pour the oil over the top of the tray and stir until it reaches all the vegetables.
- Cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil and place in the oven for about thirty minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Remove the tray from the oven, remove the foil, sprinkle hot red pepper over the vegetables and return the tray to the oven for another five minutes.
Recipe video Quinoa salad with grilled vegetables
To learn more about the Quinoa and Grilled Vegetable Salad recipe, watch the video.