Pizza is one of the most common types of baked pies in the world. In the past, it was the preserve of Italy, then it spread to all parts of the world, so that it became one of the most diverse foods, and everyone became more adept at adding their favorite toppings. In this article, we are going to offer you different types of delicious pizzas with delicious and varied toppings.
kinds of pizza
- Margarita Pizza.
- Tomato pizza.
- Pizza with grilled vegetables.
- Sausage pizza.
- Stuffed edge pizza.
- Pepperoni pizza.
- Meatball pizza.
- Mushroom pizza.
- Cheese pizza.
- Spinach pizza.
- Herb pizza.
- Hawaiian pizza.
- Sweet potato pizza.
- Regular pizza with black olives.
Cottage cheese pizza
- 1 teaspoon of instant yeast.
- Two teaspoons of sugar.
- A tablespoon of olive oil.
- Three cups of white flour.
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste.
- For the stuffing:
- A quarter cup of tomato sauce.
- Two-thirds of a cup of ricotta cheese.
- Half a cup of parmesan.
- ½ cup fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into thin slices.
- A quarter cup of olive oil.
- A minced clove of garlic.
- Half a teaspoon of thyme or rosemary.
- Half a teaspoon of hot red pepper flakes.
how to prepare
- First prepare the dough by mixing the yeast with a cup of warm water and sugar, then let it sit for five to ten minutes, then add olive oil and mix the ingredients well.
- Mix the flour, salt, and in a large bowl, add the yeast mixture, then knead all the ingredients until they are homogeneous and you have a cohesive and soft dough.
- Divide the dough into two equal balls, then place each ball in two separate bowls greased with a little oil.
- Cover the bowl and let stand in a warm place until the dough has fermented and doubled in size.
- Put the dough on a clean surface dusted with flour, then put a small amount of oil in two different trays, and put each section of the dough in a tray.
- Brush the surface of the dough with olive oil and tomato sauce, then spread the garlic on it.
- Mix all kinds of cheeses together, then distribute them evenly on both trays and sprinkle with thyme.
- Put the tray in a hot oven at a temperature of one hundred and ninety for ten to fifteen minutes.
- You can prepare the dough, wrap it tightly, and store it in the refrigerator for an entire week, or put it in the freezer for up to two months.
- You can use the same dough mentioned in the previous recipe to prepare all kinds of different pizzas, and put any type of topping you want.