Beans are one of the most important legumes that provide great benefit to the body. In addition to its delicious taste, its medicinal benefits are very important, as it protects against many diseases and helps to get rid of other diseases. , and the bean dish is a complete and integrated meal, containing: All the nutrients.
- Half a kilo of beans.
- Lemon juice.
- A tablespoon of tahini.
- pinch of salt.
- A teaspoon of cumin.
- Two tablespoons of olive oil.
how to prepare
- We clean the beans well and purify them of any dirt present in them, then put them in a bowl and soak them in water for a whole night.
- Remove the beans from the water, then put them in a pressure cooker over medium heat until the beans are cooked and softened.
- Crush the beans coarsely or finely, add salt, cumin, olive oil and tahini. We continue to stir until the ingredients mix.
- Spread the beans in a medium sized dish, arrange in the dish, then drizzle with olive oil and a little parsley for garnish.
Beans can be eaten for breakfast or dinner, and they are very tasty with a cup of tea.
- Two cups of dried or canned ready-to-use beans.
- Two finely chopped tomatoes.
- A quarter cup of chopped parsley.
- A cup of yogurt.
- Two tablespoons of tahini.
- A clove of crushed garlic.
- Tangy lemon juice.
- half cup of olive oil.
- Pinch of salt and black pepper.
- A teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate.
how to prepare
- Soak the beans overnight, then boil them in boiling water and remove the foam, then add a spoonful of baking soda to it.
- Reduce the heat until the beans are fully cooked and the skin is gone.
- Add the beans from the broth. You can shorten these three steps if you are using canned beans.
- We put salt and yogurt sauce with tahini, garlic and lemon juice and we mix, there are those who prefer mashed beans, and there are those who prefer it for love, free You choose.
- Garnish with the remaining sauce, tomatoes, parsley, black pepper and olive oil.
Falafel with beans
- a cup of beans;
- A quarter teaspoon of baking soda.
- A finely chopped onion.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of hot red pepper.
- Half a teaspoon of cumin.
- A tablespoon of finely chopped parsley.
- The juice of half a lemon.
- Pinch of salt.
- Vegetable oil for frying.
how to prepare
- Soak the beans in a bowl of cold water overnight.
- Drain the beans and boil them in boiling water until tender.
- Put the beans after straining them well from boiling water in the electric mixer with the baking soda, chopped onions, cumin, red pepper, parsley and lemon juice.
- Mix the ingredients well to obtain a smooth paste.
- Leave the falafel mixture aside for half an hour, then add salt to taste.
- Form the falafels into small balls.
- Heat the oil in a pot or skillet on the stove, then start frying the falafels.
- Drain the falafel of excess oil on parchment paper, then serve hot.