Pizza cheese includes several varieties and types specially designed for making pizza, and mozzarella cheese is the best type of cheese for making pizza, however, there are many delicious types of cheese that can be used for pizza, and in this article we will talk about the most important of them.
Different cheeses used in pizza
Pizza cheese is prepared by processing it to produce some of the preferred qualities such as elasticity (elasticity), high fat and moisture content. Some soft cheeses that melt when heated include:
- Cheddar cheese of all kinds.
- Swiss cheese.
- Roumi cheese, an Egyptian cheese.
- Cream cheese.
- Chichil cheese, a cheese similar to mozzarella, is of Armenian origin.
- Motal cheese, originally from Azerbaijan.
- Chena cheese, originally from Bangladesh.
- Nguri, Roping and Roshan, which are Chinese cheeses.
- Sologni cheese from Georgia.
- Chena cheese and sourdough paneer from India.
- Sakura cheese and su cheese from Japan.
- Chanduka cheese, which is of American origin.
- Gorgonzola cheese, Stratella cheese, Provolone cheese, Pecorino cheese and Fontina cheese, which are cheeses of Italian origin.
- Gruyère, a Swiss cheese.
- Ricotta cheese is of Italian and French origin.
Information about mozzarella cheese
Mozzarella cheese is prepared from yogurt, and its origin is from southern Italy, and its manufacture is based on buffalo milk in very few countries in the world such as: Italy and Bulgaria, but it is available on the market and prepared from cow’s milk.
- Fresh mozzarella cheese is used in many different and varied recipes, including salads, meat, seafood and vegetables, and fior de latte mozzarella cheese is produced from pasteurized or unpasteurized fresh cow’s milk , while some types are prepared which are skimmed, and there are some smoked types.
- The percentage of fat in mozzarella cheese is 45% and its calcium content is 403 mg per 100 grams, and it is distinguished by its white color and fresh, milky smell.
- Mozzarella cheese made from skim milk has 72 calories, 4.5 grams of fat, about 7 grams of protein and less than one gram of carbohydrates.
- Mozzarella cheese has health benefits such as obtaining energy, protecting muscles, protecting against breast cancer and creating an environment that reduces the risk of certain diseases such as heart disease and cerebrovascular accidents.
- Mozzarella cheese is sold in Italian markets, cheese shops and some supermarkets; Some like to eat it as it is with bread, salt, pepper and a little olive oil.
How to prepare pizza
- Three hundred grams of ready-to-use pizza dough.
- Two cups of chopped tomatoes.
- A cup of mushrooms, cut into thin slices.
- Two-thirds of a cup of black olives.
- Two tablespoons of olive oil.
- A little salt and black pepper.
- One and a half cups of regular or smoked mozzarella cheese.
how to prepare
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface using your hands or a rolling pin.
- Put the tomatoes, mushrooms and olives, with a little oil, salt and black pepper on the face of the dough.
- Bake the pizza for ten minutes in a preheated oven at 180°C, then remove it from the oven.
- Spread the mozzarella cheese evenly over the surface of the pizza, then return to the oven for no more than five minutes until the cheese melts well and appropriately, then serve.